Whole House RO Systems
Looking to get pure water at every tap at your home or business?
If you are, then a commercial or whole house reverse osmosis system is just what you need. Having pure uncontaminated water at every tap of a home or business is a great option for those living in areas with known water quality issues (i.e. well water often times contains complex impurities). Reverse osmosis systems have one of the highest rejection rates of contaminants of all filter systems. No other water purification system can give you better water than reverse osmosis.
A whole house reverse osmosis system hooks up to your main water line before it enters your house to get the pure water in your bathrooms, showers and all faucets. They handle large amounts of water to supply any amount of water a whole family uses in their home.
With a traditional under the sink reverse osmosis system, you get the RO water only at the faucet you have it hooked up to, normally in your kitchen. You get the pure water at that one faucet but you are left with the typical tap water at your other faucets and showers. Some people don’t mind having the tap water run through the rest of the house and like the under the counter RO system just for drinking and cooking purposes.
If you are experiencing problems at all your faucets, a whole house RO system will be the perfect solution for you.
Advantages Whole House Reverse Osmosis System
- Provides fresh and great tasting water by removing chlorine.
- Gets rid of problems associated with acidic water by raising the pH of water to a neutral level. Blue-green stains on your copper fixtures, tubs and sinks will belong to the past. No more rusty-orange or black stains on your clothes, fixtures, sinks, tubs, water-using appliances and toilets.
- Handles foul smelling "rotten egg" water for once and for all by removing hydrogen sulfides.
Our whole house or Commercial RO systems work great for health spas, entire homes and restaurants. Wide ranges of businesses enjoy having pure water to satisfy their guests. Businesses and home owners alike, enjoy providing their guests with pure contaminant free water. A commercial or whole house reverse osmosis system works the same as a smaller unit. The membranes and water capacity are larger because typically the usage is more. It’s a good idea to know how many gallons per day (GPD) you plan on using. That way you can get the correct size for your home or business.
Three simple steps to start enjoying clean and healthy RO water today!
1. Fill out our Water Condition Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Based on your current water condition our experts determine the right whole house reverse osmosis system for your home.
3. We will make you an offer based on your water condition and you decide when you are ready to get clean and healthy water running through all the faucets of your home.
Questions? Call us at 1(866)855-0671